Eureka Springs, Arkansas Bed & Breakfast Inn Lodging Suites
Karen & Tim · Tulsa, OK
Namesake: Burton "Buck" Saunders
The name of the town has been credited to Buck Saunders, son of Berryville Judge, J.B. Saunders.
On July 4, 1879, the sixteen year old suggested "Eureka" because of its meaning... "I Found It!" The name simply means "I Found Springs"...and indeed they did!
When you walk in the elegant Saunders Suite, you feel as though you're looking out of a magnificent tree-house due to the five large ribbon glass ceiling-to-floor windows that provide an immediate view of the sky and trees in the distance. The cappuccino colored walls compliment the Rosewood 1880's Antique bed ( converted to a Queen ), striking 8" antique mirrored armoire, and marble-topped dresser.
The Saunders Suite offers a relaxing yet regal decor of rich chocolate, taupe and cream. Snuggle up while you watch a favorite show or movie from the DVD libraries on your 32" flat screen television (hidden away in the armoire). Just steps away is the second floor Veranda which overlooks the historic loop where you can enjoy the soothing sounds of the limestone fountain in the Gardens below as you're lulled by slowly moving ceiling fans above and watch the horse-drawn carriages clip-clop by.
You may enjoy breakfast privately en-suite if you wish or (weather permitting) al fresco on your private veranda with a ceiling fan for optimal comfort. Your veranda is just steps away and offers a lovely seasonal view of Ozark foliage.
The suite features a decadent long, deep sunken King Jacuzzi lined in slate tile with a "waterpik' OptiFlow shower attachment that offers six custom spray settings - full body spray, pulsating massage, center spray, combo massage, combo spray, and water saver. Soothing bath salts and plush towels ensure your bathing experience wants for nothing. Drift way each evening in your dreamy Queen bed dressed in the softness of high count (600 - 800 thread) luxury linens, a luxurious Matelasse, hypoallergenic premium 3 Inch Memory Foam mattress topper, and hypoallergenic feather pillows encased In Allergy Armor organic pillow covers.
Each Suite is complimented with a second floor 24-hour complimentary refreshment area which offers cold bottled water and soft drinks, an assortment of fine teas with honey, hot cocoa and apple cider. Lisa's fresh baked daily delicacies include her super moist chocolate cheesecake and pineapple upside down cookies, Chris' Grandmother's "secret" fudge recipe and red velvet cookies... just to name a few.
- 24-Hour Security Via LOCKSTATE Keyless Entry Access Code Locks
(ensuring guests' utmost privacy and security)
- Concierge Service
- Assigned Off-Street Parking
- Chef Chris' Award-Winning Full Gourmet Breakfast Each Morning ~ Most Guests Do Not Eat Lunch!
(delivered to your suite each morning at nine o'clock for private, romantic dining or to the welcoming verandas, weather permitting, for intimate dining.)
- Freshly Ground Organic Coffee Served At 7AM On Each Floor
(coffee available throughout the day upon request as the beans are ground for each pot of coffee)
- Waterford Crystal Stemware
- Individual Thermostat For A/C & Heat
- Complimentary WIFI
- iLive Bluetooth Speaker & Charging Station
(Pop In Your iPhone, iPod, iPad Or Other Bluetooth-Enabled Device)
- 32" Flat Screen Television with Cable Television
- DVD Player
( enjoy the Inn's DVD library offering over 150 movies )
- Pottery Barn MicroMax™ Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Pillows Encased In Allergy Armor Organic Pillow Covers. (MicroMax™ is the best synthetic down alternative fill available offering medium support and appropriate for all sleep positions)
- Pottery Barn Luxury Hypoallergenic Memory Fiberfill Mattress Toppers
- High Count Luxury Linens (600 - 800+ thread count)
- Luxurious Matelasse' Coverlets
- Dreamy Plush Microfiber Robes
- Gilchrist & Soames English Spa Collection Aloe Soap
- Gilchrist & Soames English Spa Collection Shampoo and Conditioner
- Soothing Bath Salts To Soak Your Cares Away
- Alarm Clock
- Blow Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Daily Light Housekeeping (11-2)
- A Cuisinart Electric Wine Cellar To Store Guest's Wine That They Enjoy From Their Complimentary Waterford Wine Glasses
- Complimentary 24-Hour Access To Endless Cold Soft Drinks & Bottled Water
- Ice Available 24-Hours (located on the second floor)
- Complimentary 24-Hour Access To Lisa's Homemade Delicacies ~ Guests "Rave!" (yummily cupcakes, cookies or cake, depending on what she bakes that day!)
- Complimentary 24-Hour Access To Tea Service With Honey (including sugar free)
- 24-Hour Access To An Endless Selection Of Cocoa & Cider (including sugar free)
Rates vary by day of week and season $119 ~ $225