Eureka Springs, Arkansas Bed & Breakfast Inn Lodging Suites
Anne & David · Little Rock, AR
Namesake: Governor Powell Clayton
In 1868 Powell Clayton was elected the first carpetbag Governor of Arkansas. He was a Brigadier General for the Union Army and was the State's first Governor after the Civil War during the Reconstruction Period.
Defeated for reelection in 1876 by the re-enfranchised conservatives. Mr. Clayton returned to Arkansas and in 1882 established residence in Eureka Springs where he managed hotels and railroads.
Relax in your luxurious four poster King bed with a book or enjoy watching a movie on your 19" flat screen television ( hidden away in the mirrored armoire ) from the DVD libraries.
The Clayton Suite features a decadent 100 gallon King Jacuzzi for two with soothing bath salts, Mount Victoria's oatmeal soap and plush towels. Drift away each evening in your dreamy King bed that is dressed in the softness of high count (600 - 800 thread) luxury linens, a luxurious Matelasse, hypoallergenic premium 3 Inch Memory Foam mattress topper, and hypoallergenic feather pillows encased In Allergy Armor organic pillow covers.
Each Suite is complimented with a second floor 24-hour complimentary refreshment area which offers cold bottled water and soft drinks, an assortment of fine teas with honey, hot cocoa and apple cider. Lisa's fresh baked daily delicacies include her super moist chocolate cheesecake and pineapple upside down cookies, Chris' Grandmother's "secret" fudge recipe and red velvet cookies... just to name a few.
- 24-Hour Security Via LOCKSTATE Keyless Entry Access Code Locks
(ensuring guests' utmost privacy and security)
- Concierge Service
- Assigned Off-Street Parking
- Chef Chris' Award-Winning Full Gourmet Breakfast Each Morning ~ Most Guests Do Not Eat Lunch!
(delivered to your suite each morning at nine o'clock for private, romantic dining or to the welcoming verandas, weather permitting, for intimate dining.)
- Freshly Ground Organic Coffee Served At 7AM On Each Floor
(coffee available throughout the day upon request as the beans are ground for each pot of coffee)
- Waterford Crystal Stemware
- Individual Thermostat For A/C & Heat
- Complimentary WIFI
- iLive Bluetooth Speaker & Charging Station
(Pop In Your iPhone, iPod, iPad Or Other Bluetooth-Enabled Device)
- 32" Flat Screen Television with Cable Television
- DVD Player
(enjoy the Inn's DVD library offering over 150 movies)
- Pottery Barn MicroMax™ Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Pillows Encased In Allergy Armor Organic Pillow Covers. (MicroMax™ is the best synthetic down alternative fill available offering medium support and appropriate for all sleep positions)
- Pottery Barn Luxury Hypoallergenic Memory Fiberfill Mattress Toppers
- High Count Luxury Linens (600 - 800+ thread count)
- Luxurious Matelasse' Coverlets
- Dreamy Plush Microfiber Robes
- Gilchrist & Soames English Spa Collection Aloe Soap
- Gilchrist & Soames English Spa Collection Shampoo and Conditioner
- Soothing Bath Salts To Soak Your Cares Away
- Alarm Clock
- Blow Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Daily Light Housekeeping (11-2)
- A Cuisinart Electric Wine Cellar To Store Guest's Wine That They Enjoy From Their Complimentary Waterford Wine Glasses
- Complimentary 24-Hour Access To Endless Cold Soft Drinks & Bottled Water
- Ice Available 24-Hours (located on the second floor)
- Complimentary 24-Hour Access To Lisa's Homemade Delicacies ~ Guests "Rave!" (yummily cupcakes, cookies or cake, depending on what she bakes that day!)
- Complimentary 24-Hour Access To Tea Service With Honey (including sugar free)
- 24-Hour Access To An Endless Selection Of Cocoa & Cider (including sugar free)
Rates vary by day of week and season $119 ~ $225