Eureka Springs Breakfast at Mount Victoria Bed & Breakfast Inn
September's Featured Recipe
Duo Berry Cobbler
Preheat Oven To 375. Generously Butter 8 Oven Safe Ramekins.
Add The Following In A Blender & Blend 1 Minute On High Speed:
1 Stick Unsalted Melted Butter
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Self Rising Flour
2.5 Cups Vitamin D Milk
2 Tablespoons Almond Extract
Evenly Distribute The Blended Mixture Between 8 Ramekins. Top Each Ramekin Generously With Chopped Fresh Organic Strawberries & Fresh Organic Blueberries. You Can Never Have Too Many! Generously Sprinkle The Top Of Each Fruit Mound With Sugar.
Bake For 45 Minutes & Remove From Oven. When They've Gone From "Hot" To "Warm", Top With Real Whipped Cream & The Zest Of A Fresh Organic Lemon.
In our opinion the title "Bed and Breakfast" should be much more than mere words. Take pleasure in a breakfast geared to discriminating adult palettes. The elegant, gourmet affair features unusual and unexpected delights not found at other Inns.
Included in your pamper-filled stay at the Award-Winning Mount Victoria are Chris' generous gourmet breakfasts (guests "rave!"). Each unique, delicious breakfast includes the staples of egg, meat, bread & fruit. The Inn's freshly ground organic coffee flows endlessly as does Florida orange juice.
Chef Chris' award-winning breakfasts are served at nine o'clock with the options of private en-suite dining or al fresco dining on the lovely verandas overlooking the lawn, gardens and Historic Loop (weather permitting).
Chris' breakfasts consist of only the freshest ingredients, incorporating organic items whenever possible. Our menus vary daily to avoid repetition during your stay.
We strive to make our breakfasts unique and interesting without sacrificing taste or nutrition. If you have dietary restrictions, food allergies, are a vegan or a vegetarian, just let us know when you reserve your Suite and we'll be happy to accommodate your needs.
A Few Items From Chris' Breakfast Menus ~
- Mount Victoria's Signature Smoked Turkey Breakfast Pastry With Vidalia Sauce (featured in the December, 2008 issue of Southern Living)
- Smoked Chicken & Cheddar Frittata with Roasted Chipotle Sauce
- Poached Pears with Raspberry Sauce
- Chris' Amazing Eggs Benedict ~ Served with Grilled Pork Tenderloin, a guest favorite!
- Smoked Chicken & Asparagus Stratta Dressed with Ribbons of Wisconsin Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Chives & Balsamic Truffle Cream - Served With Delicious Ozark Mountain Smokehouse Bacon
- German Apple Pancakes Dressed With Fresh Blueberries & Pure Maple Syrup
- Lisa's Refreshing Fresh Fruit Smoothies
- Southwest Peppered Ham & Egg Turnovers On Home-Baked Toast With Chris' Salsa
- Parmesan, Lemon & Spinach Stuffed Omelets
- Chris' Peppered Bacon, Mushroom & Feta Frittata
- Omelette Crepes with Avocado or Grilled Asparagus & Lemon Zest